Posts by crystalblues

As a multi-racial person, I see things from a perspective of being a visible minority or not. Olivia does not seem like a visible minority to most in the market she is appealing to. If she was a visible minority, they would not have to continually point out her Asian heritage - it would be written on her face. Is this a bad thing? She is what she is, no more, no less.

The human race is a very social and very visual community. Your life experiences will be forever tainted by what people see you as. I'm part black, but I pass as Asian-American. It doesn't negate that part of my heritage, but I've also never got stopped for driving while black like some of my more phenotypically Black cousins. And they've never gotten called ching-chong as I have. It is what it is.

this was so elegantly said Ves :pepelove1:

Have you seen any of these members of BGS?? They are ALL contenders for 4th gen IT Boys

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be