Posts by Rainbowlicious

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OMG JEONGYEON!!! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL

:blushing::blushing::blushing:

I asked "how would you descrjbe your fashion style?" Something very simple bc I'm curious and I'm horrible at Q&A

Wicked was insane. The way they did the lighting during Defying Gravity was amazing. Elphaba gets lifted by a harness when she finally flies, but the lighting just showed her from the waist up as she ascended, so it really looked like she was flying as she belted out those notes. Idina Menzel did so good in that role.

OMG YESSS :lover1:

Also, Menzel is really talented! I love her voice too and it's iconic for millions of reasons (or it seems lol)

Omg thank you! I’ll make sure to not miss it!

And it really would have made an amazing title track!

And omggg, a vampire concept would be so cool!

You're welcome! <3

Yep! :P

Yes! I so agree! We probably won't see it though since it would probably go way off the TWICE track. I also can't really see them actually doing it but one can hope ig...

:peperain:

I made this "vampire edit" of Jeong after I saw her fanmade teaser photo.

1611948809523.jpg

Here is the base picture

s4yfulk0xu561 (1).jpg

I guess the other cool school trip I had was when I went with my English class to a live stage play of Romeo and Juliet. It was great to see an actual professional performance.

I also saw Wicked when it came near Arizona. That's an amazing musical.

Ooh, that sounds cool! I have a grudge against Romeo and Juliet. It was the bane of my existence in 9th grade.

:pepe-sad:

Ooh, I love Wicked! Lucky <3 I like Lés Miserables and Hamilton for Broadway shows

That would have been preferred. We didn't really have chaperones, but the park was closed once all the school's groups had arrived. So we literally weren't allowed to leave. That's how they solved that problem. Locked inside with nothing really fun to do.

Oh yikes...I didn't think it was like that! So how did you guys get out? Lol

Also, it makes sense, you most likely wouldn't need chaperones at that age. I was only in 7th grade and I think I was only 13. You were probably like 17/18.

I hope the rumor are true! That’s be so cool! <3

And I’m super excited too! Hopefully they do try more sounds like those! Cry for me is an absolute masterpiece! :lovec:

Yep! Soon <3 and I'll be sure to share the tracklist with you just in case you miss it. :blushing:

I agree! :flying:It would've made a cool title track tho :pepe-hehe:

I have yet to see my dream of Twice doing a vampire concept. Cry for Me seemed a little dark tbh

Yeah, for DisneyLand my entire senior class went, so we all got bused down in schoolbuses. So I had no choice but to wait until the scheduled time to leave, leaving early wasn't an option. Didn't help that other schools were doing their Senior Trips at the same time. So it was absolutely packed, and lines were too long to bother. I just ended up wandering around for hours with my small group of friends.

GenCon is a giant board game and tabletop game convention that happens in Indianapolis. Lots of companies launch new board games there and it's just fun to hang out and play new things for a weekend. It last around 5 days, with a total attendance of around 60,000 people (the one I went to was about 10 years ago, so there were only 40,000 people then). I never have been able to go for all the days though, just a few, and only got to go one time.

Oh, I see. Well, we could leave when we wanted, just as long as a chaperone was with us (but it had to be yours and they had to drive you to SDC instead of by the bus)

Ooh, that sounds soo cool! That's a lot of people =O

Woah, wait I actually didn’t know that! I am an official once though, but sadly I haven’t been keeping up with the news surrounding them :pepe-comfy:

That’s so amazing! Jade is amazing and I love little mix!

And omggg a cry for me English version?? That’s amazing! I’m so excited to hear what it sounds like! I just know it’ll sound amazing! I’m glad cry for me was made an official song though! It’s actually one of my fave songs by twice :cutes:

Haha, it's okay <3 It's a lot, but there's never something that stays old in Twice!

Yep, I think so too! I just heard it so it may be just a rumor but we're about to find out in about 7 hours! (that's only a sleeping length time)

I'm so excited too! I think that's probably the track I'm most excited for other than the title track. Me too :D I'm kind of hoping they'll try more sounds like these!

:lovec:

Oh yeah, it was a scary time though...

Yep, you've mentioned that. So was it like you couldn't leave until everyone was done that day? We made a trip to Silver Dollar City for choir in 7th grade. in groups of 2-6 and we had a set time to be there and we all had to leave at the same time (it was about a 2-hour drive by bus so we got back late at night on a Saturday)

Ooh, that sounds like fun. What is that?

I always wanted to go to KCON. Especially after I saw a certain YouTube video :oops:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OMG really! Lucky!! My parents most likely wouldn't let me or pay for a concert like that. They would probably require a friend of mine to go with me and my irl friends don't really like KPOP and most likely with an adult. I don't live near most of the concert hotspots either.

You’re welcome! :lovec: And I agree! Jihyo really shined in both fancy and DTNA! <3

Thank you! Yay! I'm glad you agree <3:groovins:

Also, not sure if you officially stan TWICE, but are you excited for their new release? We're getting a full tracklist today (10:00am for me) and I heard one of them is helped by both Jihyo and Jade Thirwall of Little Mix! I love Little Mix and I love Twice so this is amazing news for me.

I also heard we're getting a Cry for Me English version and both versions are going to be official releases on the album. Which, if you think about it, is pretty big since it was literally just a song they almost didn't even let anyone hear and was made more of a gift to ONCE for MAMA.

Good for them. Definitely need to take precautions in places like that. If they were going to be open, it had to be under restrictions like that.

Definitely. I totally agree <3

Also, do you have any interesting travel/big event stories?

I remember going to comic-con with my family back in 2017 and there were about 2000 people in a convention center in Dallas. I didn't have a phone back then because I was only in 6th grade and my parents wouldn't let me.

So we were walking in the busy showcase/booth area (and it was HUGE) and looking at and buying stuff and one thing caught my eye at a stand so I stopped and stared for a bit and I realized that I lost my family.

So, I looked around frantically and asked a lot of people like how to get back to my parents (not like they knew them but like how to get help from staff) and I went to like a booth with security and talked to them.

It took them an hour to get to my parents and when my parents came, my mom and brother were super worried and my dad was PISSED.

I was yelled at and ended up crying but I learned my lesson. To this day, my parents still don't know how I lost track of them and we haven't really been to one ever since (but we do plan on going this year or next)

Really just travelling at all to pretty much anywhere will be nice for a change after the last year we've had. So looking forward to things getting back to a new semblance of normal.

Yeah, I agree. I told you this, I'm pretty sure, but I went to Disney World during COVID. It was pretty busy but it was against the rules to not wear masks and they were taking things very, very seriously.e

A reminder almost every other minute to please wear your masks except when stationary