Posts by pinkareu

On the bright side, the beat slaps.

I expected the chorus to be a bit "louder" though? Idk how to put it but I'll wait for the whole song to drop before any judgements.

I think the made the instrumentals quiter for the teaser? idk I noticed that too...it feels a little empty and their voices are very loud in relation to the instrumentals

the only problem with english tracks and bts is that there is less of a chance that the members themsleves took part in actually producing the song bc its in english. more likely to get a overly produce song by producers who only have "make this the next big thing" in mind... hope im wrong tho......

treasure had their little produce shows and then were radio silent for two years. and Iland was a flop...in korea but they were constantly trending on twitter so i wouldnt call that a flop internationaly. anywhoo album sales are more a sign of dedicated fans rather than immense popularity. produce shows build dedicated fans for sure. you get to see them grow and improve and you voted long and hard to get the member to debut. even "flop" traseure still sells pretty well for a group that didnt promote well after the show. why did the fans still stick around for so long....dedication

Didn't Stray kids and treasure have a reality show pre-debut? People were also calling i-land a flop People need to pick a narrative.

treasure had their little produce shows and then were radio silent for two years. and Iland was a flop...in korea but they were constantly trending on twitter so i woildnt call that a flop internationaly. anywho album sales are more a sign of dedicated fans rather than immense popularity. produce shows build dedicated fans for sure. you get to see them grow and improve and you voted long and hard to get the member to debut. even "flop" treasure still sells pretty well for a group that didnt promote well after the show. why did the fans still stick around for so long....dedication

something about those produce type shows breeds dedicated fans and solo stans as well lol. i dont think they have a bigger fanbase i mean txt does better as a whole but dedicated fans usually show their love through album sales. I mean you have been with the boys since predebut, u see all the struggle the had to endure just to debut and u feel like u know them more personally. i feel like enhypen has a stronger bond with their fans and less casual listners like txt. lets not lie, when txt was debuting their hype was being bighit's new bg after focusing on bts for a long time. lots of comparisons to bts and armys supporting them solely due to the connection and just random curious ppl. enhypen doesnt really have to deal with that. they benefit from having a more distant connection to bts. the fans that are there are there for enhypen

I made a thread on this topic some weeks ago. Evolution is the natural progression of cute concept ggs. Kpop cute cannot be sustained forever due to age. The members themselves will not want to behave that way.

fr and when that point is reached even the fans dont know how to act. lowkey dragging the current new groups with a cuter concept not realizing that they are prob headed down the same path. everyone loves cute concepts until the members become too old. that why the cute concept is accepted in newer groups but twice were pushed to change

This will be a little random but here me out...

so stayc and weekly have been getting popular with their cuteish concepts and here's my take on it. kind of a comparison.

stayc: this is a wierd case because stayc hasnt really given mich diversity in terms of their music (which they dont have to because they are literally 2 seconds old) but what sets them apart from other gg is difference between the music and the visuals. like stayc looks like a girl crush group and read very much girl crush but their songs are cute and bubbly... but mature? so I think that is why they will be able to switch more easily between concepts. if their next concept were to be diff i think they will handle it well. i see stayc going far

weekly: weekly is authentically cute they are more often compared to early twice than anything but i dont think that is a good thing. not because twice are terrible but because misogny.... cute concepts almost seem like a ticking time bomb. ppl like it when the members are youthful but after a while they become "too old" for the concept and now they have to change. but after they switch ppl dont realize that what will be left is and identity crisis. we hate to talk about but onces really be going through a crisis...who am i? what is twice? do I want the cute concept back? what does it mean to be a once? ummm they are scrambling and im afraid that this might be a side effect of only cute concepts.....

THE INEVITABLE IDENTITY CRISIS.

anywho weekly will be fine dont push ur confusion on INNOCENT 4TH GEN GROUPS. just say u miss twice cute concepts and go

i think every kpop stan dislike it but i will say it is probably a more accurate representation of what ppl are listening to as a public. songs dont just rise and fall rapidly like the old charts used to depict. if a song gets to number one or even top five really that means many ppl like to listen to it and their probably gonna continue listening for a long time so it stays at number one. i do agree that older songs towards the bottom of the cart should be removed to make space for the newer songs. its kinda sad how most groups are having a hard time tho like itzy's comeback is approaching and idk what the charting will look like hopefully above 50. literally saw someone bragging about stayc charting like low 80 charting? thats sad....4th gen groups really be M.I.A in this new chart reform