Posts by kerronwalker

Sales wise: twice (even I admit twice numbers are up there with the likes of BTS and exo)

International impact: blackpink (there international fans are crazy big)

South Korean impact: 1st generation: S.E.S=Fin.K.L, 2nd generation: snsd=2ne1. 3rd generation: Twice = Blackpink = Red velvet.

Japanese impact: Kara (Kara dominated Japan like no other kpop girl group before or after them when I say there names where everywere, I mean everywhere they where listed in top 10 most popular artist in Japan for 3/4 year in a row).

It all just depends on how you look at it, it's kind of a split awnser with GGs cause the generations and diffrent global impact of Korean GGs in diffrent parts of ther world, while there's one boy group that rules the scene at any given time. There have been multiple diffrent girl groups over diffrent generations that have been at the top, for example S.E.S's competition and basically opposite was Fin.K.L, Girls Generation competition and opposite was 2ne1. Twices opposite is blackpink, and there opposite is red velvet (at least in korea with this last one) there has never been 1 ruleing girl group because there is enough space for all girl groups to take off espically with the Korean public perfering girl groups over boy groups. So my final answer goes as above.

BoA she inspired a whole generation in korea to take dancing more seriously, she can litterally do it all and make it look so easy and fluid, amazing footwork in kpop and jpop some of the best I've seen, can pop and lock, can do intricate levels of dancing that not even many dancers can do. >>>>> WALL >>>>> hyoeyon - Minzy (same level both have signature dance moves and are both well respected in the Korean dance scene by actual dances). >>>>>> Lisa>momo. Lisa Is an amazing dancer and can move on stage, but I feel like the poor girl needs to eat something and some of her moves look so awkward sometimes. As for momo her upper half is amazing at dancing but I have never seen any foot work from momo, something that Minzy and hyoeyon have over Lisa and momo is there foot work.