Posts by rufffina

Angelfish? Strange, I've never heard of them eating eachother! They're usually pretty peaceful in groups. Fish are really confusing though. I used to own clown loaches which lived up to their names and enjoyed playing dead just floating at the top of the tank or sticking themselves in the weirdest positions. I stopped keeping them too after my breeding pair of Pearl Gouramis jumped

I don't know, that's what my mother told me. At the time, I was too young х_х

Oh, I see :(

Fish are beautiful creatures, but at a conscious age, I have never encountered them. And those two unfortunate angelfish I don't remember lol -___-

Your ferrets are adorable!!! And whoa I would've guess your cat was a Forest Cat from the grump face! I love him <3

Your rat is a cutie too and I've never seen a pet snail that large! What kind of pets do snails make? I've only had aquarium ones

Thanks! ♥ ♥ ♥

My first cat really had wild roots. The breeder who bred these cats crossed domestic cats with wild cats that live in the forest where there are no people. The mother was a Persian cat, and the father was a Far Eastern forest cat. As a result, such cute kittens appeared that grew up with displeased expressions on their faces lol

These snails are land, they cannot live in water. They don't do anything special, they just crawl, eat, sleep lol. The only peculiarity is that they grow very large. People who keep snails like this tell me that my snails can grow even bigger. I have several of them. In the photo is a snail, her name is Blonde lol. I also have three snails of normal color, but they are smaller, I do not have photos of them.

Oh, when I was very little, my mother used to say that we had fish. They were Pterophyllum (I don't know if I say the name correctly in English). These fish are considered carnivorous and my mom said they ended up eating each other. We didn't have fish anymore -___-

Oh, insofar as we have a veterinarian in our family, we are very fond of animals. We have a whole home pet zoo lol

Oh, my eyes are light, but the color is also different depending on the lighting. Sometimes it is blue, sometimes it is green. I like my eyes, in Russia they are called "chameleon" . My sister has brown eyes and my father has olive-colored eyes. My mom's got a sky blue color. And I was born with incomprehensible eyes lol

Hey. How are you?

I have been using the forum for a year now (January was the birthday of my profile on the old forum), usually, I preferred to read more than comment haha

I think it's a good idea to introduce yourself in the new forum?

I'm a girl. I live and my name is like this:

https://voca.ro/1jcW8geY1nBg

What would be interesting to tell about yourself?

- I'm a big fan of winter and snow haha. Is it minus 30 Celsius outside? It is perfect! It's time to go for a walk! I really love snow, I really love winter. It's not hard to guess what is my favorite season lol

- I really love cute emoticons. It seems to me that with them the text always looks better, nicer, and more positive.

- I really love music and not only K-pop.

- Once upon a time I studied vocals heh

- I love online games very much. Overwatch, Perfect World are my favorites

- In films, anime, games, I like negative characters and villains. Come over to our side of evil, we have cookies hehe

- My favorite K-pop groups are NU'EST and A.C.E. I used to love 2NE1, but now they are no longer there, so you can say that I am a fan of CL.

- I don't consider myself beautiful :( But I don't have low self-esteem lol

- I love animals very much. VERY. LOVE. ANIMALS.

- I have a Mainecoon cat, two ferrets, Achatina snails, and a rat

- I like to photograph beautiful places.

- For all the time that I have been listening to K-pop (since 2011), my one and only bias has always been and remains Aron heh

- I hope that soon they will add emblems with NU'EST and I will order myself an emblem with Aron lol

- I have a YouTube channel where I translate K-pop songs into Russian

- I like working in photoshop and video programs

- Participated in competitions from the online game "RU Perfect World", where she recorded two songs. Both songs were recorded to PSY music.

- I like lilies, orchids, red poppies, and cacti

- In fact, I want to tell a lot, but this will already turn out to be a whole book lol

I like meeting new people and making acquaintances that grow into friendships.

Nice to meet you! Let's be friends!

The code always has a beginning and an end.

Code
    [b]for simple[/b]

What exactly do you not understand about the signature? At the bottom, there is a panel for editing (as in the answers here) :з

is there a difference between them? lol

I don't drink it all, they are unhealthy + contain a lot of sugar, which is also not good