Posts by sugarberry

Because, when everyone is doing it, no one is doing it. Being number 1 at album sales when nearly everyone is pumping out multiple album versions is still something. It used to be an Aha moment in the music industry, but now the playing field is so leveled they're now digging a cratter instead.

It's not just the Korean Red Cross. Almost all Red Cross/Red Crescent etc across the board have these restrictions.

Fyi, these are the restrictions of the American Red Cross:

AMERICAN RED CROSS 1.png

AMERICAN RED CROSS 2.png

It's very protected and it's usage is very restrictive since it functions as a ceasefire/urgency/priority in many cases and this could potentially be abused (i.e. pretending to be a red cross member and endangering others by giving incorrect first aids to patients w/o prior first aid training, decorating your car with red cross symbols so others will give way during traffic jams, in war: decorating a warship with red crosses to fool enemies into a false ceasefire etc.)

I can understand why they're giving out warnings, but I also agree that gidle shouldn't be fined since it's a very obvious entertainment parody and they're just using it as decoration with no ill intent. I can also understand why gidle/cube did not submit a request for approval or why they're wearing this design in the first place seeing as the rule change is very recent, they might have just missed the new rule. But I do agree that we should raise awareness on the proper use of this symbol and that it shouldn't be used as decorative pieces with no other purpose (as apposed to movie props/drawings/designs portraying a fictional Red Cross members etc).

This is kiiiind of a controversial topic but all knetz can think about is "s*xualization of occupation"?? :meme-what: Girl that's the least problematic thing about this whole situation.

What the...

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How did no one from hybe see this coming?? :pepe-cringe:

They think exo has some time of legacy when all they have is growl and ignoring all of snsd undeperformance to Sistar and t-ara

Like they DO NOT think or read the fuck ass numbers

Oh man, this is giving me flashbacks. Back then EXO-L's were EVERYWHERE. I used to think EXO-L's were peak fandom behavior with them flooding every piece of media. But boy were I wrong. In came Army tsunami and the rest is history lol

Like these, for a nostalgia trip:

External Content www.youtube.com

Omg thank you. I cannot get enough of those Lalala's :pepe-life-support:

I never understood why Mr was a hit. (or I kind of know maybe)

Hint: choreo :pepe-life-support:

There's a book I read in senior year called "Assimilating Seoul", it literally lays out in detail the history of Japan annexing and placing their own urban development plans in Korea. Fascinating read and is information that people need to know before commenting on the relationship between korea & japan.

Not just the relationship between korea and japan. It's the relationship between japan and east asia/south east asia as a whole. The problem with japan is they turned a blind eye to the things they've done throughout the years and would hand out "soft apologies" in the form of sponsorships etc, but would not acknowledge what they have done and apologize directly to the victims. Now years have passed and japanese youth know nothing about this history, not because they side with right winged neo-nazis or anything like that, but because of the simple fact that no one taught them a thing about this in their own country. This is the pure definition of ignorance is bliss. There's also a reason why only the japanese and the west call the nagasaki/hiroshima incident inhumane and terrible. This incident was the main reason they stopped whatever inhumane (genocidal) things they were doing in asia. Japanese' education system has gotten so out of hand that we don't even want an apology from their innocent new generation, but just to urge them to include whatever they have erased back in their history books. Then this whole debacle wouldn't even have happened in the first place. But even that was too much to ask it seems.

This makes me wonder if the rumors of them having dated on and off in 2010-2012 before she got with Dawn are true. :( I wish she would make better choices, it makes me sad as I really loved her and her music for many years until she kept being messy the last couple years.

Could you explain/share all of her recent controversies? I've been on and off kpop for quite some time and have only recent come back as a semi-casual. From what I know she used to be so loved :( What happened