Posts by poteto

I think most of chanelle fans didn't even see the show, how is she going to debut when she ruined her chances herself, after saying how she didn't want to debut, with her attitude problems, bringing down the mood just because she didn't like the song or the part she had, etc.

After those two episodes idk how some people still thought she could debut, she was less professional than Wonhee, a fucking teenager.

What Is 'FIFTY FIFTY Act'? Politician To Propose Bill, Reveals Benefits to Agencies

Amid the legal battle between FIFTY FIFTY, Attrakt, and The Givers, the public has been showing positive opinions about the emerging, "FIFTY FIFTY Act."

Named after the girl group, this proposition was raised after politician Ha Tae Kyung, a member of the National Assembly who belongs to the People's Power Party, announced that he would propose the bill on his official SNS.

Representative Ha explained the law, saying:

"We propose the 'FIFTY FIFTY Act' to protect small and medium-sized agencies from unscrupulous producers."

He continued to cite Attrakt's case and said:

"The girl group FIFTY FIFTY has been making excellent results on the world stage. Even though there was no big budget, they achieved a miracle with skills alone.
    However, an unethical businessman tried to monopolize this achievement for their own interests. It has been revealed that a producer, who is only an outsourced production company, tried to appease the members to terminate the contract and make them belong to him."

Rep. Ha Tae Kyung also advised the girl group about their supposed next move, adding:

"From the perspective of the company (affiliated company), it was the same as filing a paternity suit to change the family register of the child after external forces broke in. The provisional disposition suit was eventually dismissed and the controversy ended.

Attempts to hijack the performance of small and medium-sized enterprises have eventually failed. I hope the members will also see the issue right away and return to the agency to work on the world stage."

Lastly, the lawmaker clearly stated that this law will benefit small to medium-sized agencies regarding patents and trade secrets such as:

"In the case of the manufacturing industry, various systems are well established to protect products with patents and trade secrets regulations, but the entertainment industry is different.
    Because various human actions become the products themselves, they are in the blind spot of the system.
    Accordingly, in the field of pop culture and arts, we are discussing a revision to the Pop Culture and Arts Development Act with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to protect and systematically support small and medium-sized enterprises."

Yeah but look at UL numbers. If Supershy came out against I AM, it wouldnt have a single day at #1. Actually, if it came out against kwinka, it also might not have had a single day at #1.

If you want to compare things, why we don't compare two non promoted songs, and how they chart, just see how NJ can chart an add song higher than some groups tts and higher than IVE's pepsi song, which flopped, or their bsides.

That really shows the group has really power in Korea.

Hopefully they can negotiate a buyout of their contracts.

Obviously they can't work together anymore, all trust in both directions is gone.

But they girls will have to pay to get out, or give up any rights they may have to the revenues of the song.

To me the best could happen is that someone buys the group and that's it, for the group and for the label, they can't work together anymore, and that way no one would lose. But rn is really hard, I just can see Warner doing that, and I don't know if they would do it after having the whole Korea against the group.

Welp by media playing too much, JHJ ironically won nothing lol, he now has an asset that is hated by the public, don't want to work with him, they all lost. I mean sure, JHJ can start over but with zero production skills not only he needs to find new Fifty Fifty 2.0 but The Givers 2.0 as well.

Keep in mind that there is also a separate criminal case filed by Fifty Fifty against JHJ/Attrakt. They'll be on this for months to come. I hope Aran can at least post some song covers in the meantime. :(

He won that they can't leave for the moment without paying, that's what the members wanted.

And even if they can leave, he will win something, that they won't be able to be idols in their home country any more if a drastic change doesn't happen.

On August 24th, SBS’ “Unanswered Questions” apologized regarding the “Billboard and Girl Group” episode, which dealt with girl group FIFTY FIFTY’s incident.

“Unanswered Questions” said, “The ‘Unanswered Questions – Billboard and Girl Group’ episode, which aired on August 19th, was produced to think about what it takes to become a sustainable K-pop through FIFTY FIFTY’s incident.”

They apologized, “Contrary to the production team’s intention, the broadcast ended up hurting the hearts of many people working in the K-pop scene and fans who love K-pop. We deeply apologize for that.”

They continued, “We will also listen to the words and criticisms from organizations such as the Korea Management Federation and the Korea Entertainment Producers’ Association.”

In response to the criticism that the broadcast is biased and defends FIFTY FIFTY, “Unanswered Questions” said, “We make it clear that we did not side with either party or the interests surrounding them.“

Regarding a few matters that are currently in controversy, they promised to fill in the missing parts with an additional follow-up episode through additional coverage.

Earlier on August 19th, SBS’ “Unanswered Questions” dealt with the exclusive contract dispute between FIFTY FIFTY and their agency Attrakt, but faced a strong backlash after the broadcast.

Many viewers pointed out that the program only repeated what had been covered by various media outlets and even omitted significant aspects, such as the applications for trademarks and The Givers CEO Ahn Sung Il’s forgery of education and career background, etc. Especially, “Unanswered Questions” was also criticized for their biased attitude towards FIFTY FIFTY as they ended the broadcast by highlighting the emotions of the members through a letter without objective verifications.

More than 4,000 complaints were posted on the viewer bulletin board of “Unanswered Questions”. The petition for the abolition of “Unanswered Questions” was also posted on the National Assembly Petition Board on August 23rd.

BTS Beyond The Story, is being released in Spanish the 7th of September, two months after the original and English version was released.

Did you buy the English version or are you waiting for the Spanish version?

In my case I'm waiting, I have already pre-ordered the Spanish version, because even if I don't think the book would be difficult to read in English I wanted to show that Spanish speaking Armys are here and are a fraction of their fandom.

How is this the same person???

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the funniest thing is Chanelle has always been given high scores by the judges during the entire show when the supposed judges' 'favorite' minor (Wonhee) ranked at the bottom of top 12 by judges' scores. I don't even think these whiny people watch the show tbh

Ofc they haven't watched it. Don't you see people here calling him a creep just because there's a video on twitter of him smiling while watching a performance.

If they tried what you said they failed so hard, they wanted to appeal the GP, the GP has already made their mind when the news were hotter and just had the CEO version, a lot of them are just going to stick to that version, then we've seen that in Korea this episode is just bringing backlash.

But okay, GP didn't even know them so let's say it doesn't matter, but you go and mention some of the biggest K-pop groups and throw some shade. Like, if the GP doesn't know you, who do you think knows you, kpop fans, those are the ones defending you, not the GP, but they thought that being against Army and Blink was a good idea.

We can't be this stupid, right. There's nothing wrong in that, what has he done? People is calling him a pedophile because of videos like this.

And you know the real reason, is because international viewers have they favourite debut line, the big 6 are called, and no minor is there, they are so against every minor that they get mad when the judges don't tear them apart and does it to their faves. He goes easier to minors but also puts them in the low rank if he wants.

And the obvious Stan here now painting him as a monster because he laughed at Channel, you should watch the episode, that girl just ruined her possible debut by herself, being 20 years old but being more immature than the minors in the show. Koreans are attacking her so much, and international fans have lost a lot of faith in her.

I wonder if k-fans just don't want the groups they stanned to be drawn into this, since I'm sure it's bigger news in Korea than internationally. Sorry, nothing good seems to be coming out of any part of that affair.

For me though, yes, the mention didn't offend me.

This, and they also sort of implied that BTS is were it is just because they didn't have any competition, so it was a easy thing, not like FF where they have to compete with the huge artists and are doing better than them. That's why they are really mad about it.

KBS PD Go Guk-jin shared his thoughts on the controversial broadcast of SBS’s ‘I want to know that’, which focused on the Fifty Fifty group event. On the 20th, PD Koh Guk-jin expressed his perplexity, stating, “I had hoped to highlight the main points and differences through a fair comparison, but I struggled to find the right words during the emotional ending.”

Further elaborating on his concerns, PD Koh Guk-jin emphasized, “Is accepting settlements or repaying debts the only source of music revenue? What about events and advertising? It seems as though we only hear about repayments and settlements, disregarding other profitable activities. This biased narrative needs to be questioned, even by consulting entertainment PDs who possess extensive knowledge in the field.”

Furthermore, PD Koh Guk-jin remarked, “What impressed me most about ‘Gruesome’ was that it consisted of a demo version and lyrics solely produced by Swedish composers. However, the act of altering just three words, copying everything as is, and registering it for copyright purposes gives the impression that even my elementary school nephew could become a K-pop producer.”

Additionally, PD Koh Guk-jin raised concerns about the basis of the calculations made by the professor from Hongik University. “Did the production team add the exclamation mark to the professor’s words without any editing? While global popularity can be conveyed, including an interview with a foreign reporter who admitted to being unfamiliar with the other singer raises doubts. This broadcast seems to have been selectively edited,” he criticized.

On the previous broadcast of SBS’s ‘I Want to Know’ on the 19th, titled ‘Billboard and Girl Groups – Who broke the wings?’, the exclusive contract dispute involving the Fifty Fifty group was emphasized. However, critics argue that the episode lacked objectivity as family members of the group’s members appeared, presenting a one-sided view against the agency. This has led to accusations of a biased broadcast.

By Hyein Park / Attract

KBS PD Go Guk-jin revealed his opinion on the biased broadcast of SBS ‘I want to know that’, which deals with the Fifty Fifty group event. On the 20th, PD Koh Guk-jin said, “I knew I could highlight the main points and differences by comparing and confirming them. What on earth did I want to say? I lost my words on the emotional ending.”

Then, “Accepting a settlement or repaying debts is the only source of music revenue? Events? Advertising? A repayment or settlement happens in every profitable activity, so it seems like we only hear about it,” he said. . There isn’t. Even if Just ask the company’s entertainment PD who is good at entertainment,” he pointed out.

At the same time, PD Koh Guk-jin said, “The most impressive thing about ‘Gruesome’ is that I got the demo version and lyrics made only by Swedish composers.” “And seeing the act of changing 3 words, copying everything like this, and registering the copyright, my elementary school student I think my nephew can be a K-pop producer too.”

Also, “On what basis did the professor at Hongik University make such a calculation? Also, did you put the exclamation mark of the production team cheering the professor’s words without editing?” Global popularity can be expressed, but what was the intention of including an interview with a foreign reporter who said he didn’t even know who the other singer was That reporter doesn’t know K-pop very well Cover dances countless on YouTube, even if you watch London K-pop, but this broadcast does everything. Just edited,” his voice rose in criticism.

Previously, SBS’s ‘I Want to Know’, broadcast on the 19th, was titled ‘Billboard and Girl Groups – Who broke the wings?’, highlighting the exclusive contract dispute involving the group Fifty Fifty.

However, on this day’s broadcast, the members’ family members appeared to highlight the atrocities of the agency, as well as the letters exchanged between the members and the production team, and the broadcast was not objective and leans towards the members, leading. to claims it was a ‘biased broadcast’