Posts by Minlix15

Winwin trending worldwide #1 rn because of SM dropping the poster for NCT 2021 without him and dozen. He didnt even get this much attention for his drama announcement or his posters or his brand endorsements.

THE TRUTH IS Ncshittyzens are really just Interactionzens. When you try to explain to them they'll go "but I still want him in there" what is he supposed to do, clone himself??? Y’all just want twt clout you don’t gaf about no Winwin

And dont fucking put both their names together, Winwin chose his dreams over NCT 2021 while dozen chose sex over NCT 2021.

All these NCTzens, where were you when antis attacked him for hanging out w school friends? Setting up a studio, getting the connections, auditioning and filming a drama is hard work. He said he's graduating in Jan too, so he's balancing college on top of all of this. Why do you want him to return for bare minimum lines, screentime and promotions?

Anyways support his drama! Fantasy, vampire, republican era, historical china, action drama and Winwin gets is a pining (heartbroken) second lead vampire doctor :blushing:

[Drama poster]

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AND FUCK DOZEN TOO… y’all man begging his gf for cigs he’s not your meow meow he’s a beggar

I looked at their vlive , the girl with that black and white on the front row was the prettiest, is xiaoting the one wearing blue behind , if she is, then the hype intl fans give her for her visual is a too much

she deserves the hype . they were almost all photoshopped btw her and yeseo are the only ones untouched

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I Can’t Stop Me flopped on charts, Alcohol Free did decently but then again on Twice old standards… if you compare it to any Twice song released before 2019 there’s a big ass difference. Now Scientist is doing horribly. Even freaking Stray Kids ( no offense ) had a better debut.

Twice :

#2 Bugs

#70 Genie

no Melon debut

Stray Kids :

#1 Bugs

#31 Genie

#72 Melon

like?:&/)2&2$:

Red Velvet Queendom out charted and it’s not even close . Red Velvet who sell way less than Twice and definitely have way less fandom power.

#1 Bugs

#8 Genie

#1 Melon Realtime

#8 Melon Top100

Even Lisa debut charted better . Heck Itzy Loco at least debuted on Melon . I can go on and on honestly . The truth is the nation in question don’t gaf about Twice so can we even say they’re the NGG.. they got that title in 2016 but hasn’t had a national hit till that year ( Fancy was international hit rather than national ) and they lost their momentum for sure

even the members aren’t relevant individually i’m crying

SNSD still extremely relevant to this day