Posts by CherrySoda

I think it's Just Right by Got7. Even though I have some resentments towards JYP especially towards Got7, I love that song and mv. It's what I think of as JYP style K-Pop at its best. And the DTNA mv was iconic. And I like Not Shy a lot too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They look nothing alike. That's a very desperate reach. I get it though. Back in the day when I was all about one group only, anyone else going viral would get me grasping around for ways to shit on it. I hope they grow out of it like I did. jealousy isn't cute.

Does anyone know if the digital artist team are doing the mv too?

they don't have complete creative control i think

but they do have a lot of control

for example SM team thought of giving Winter another hairstyle

but it's the photographer who force them to give her the side bangs

I read some knetz lowkey complaining (they always find something) about Winter's eye makeup looking "country" so I thought the west team probably chose that. It's stunning though. Bare face all the time gets boring. I hope this sets off a trend for smoky eye shadow.

Do you know if this team will be involved in the mv too?

OK, I stan a set of K-Pop teasers. This is my life now.

Who would have thought that SM's plagiarism would pay off so well, seriously though! This guy and his team are artists, I read that they had complete creative control and I believe it. I really hope SM keeps this relationship. Whatever they're paying, it's worth it. These are the most stunning teasers I've ever seen. I'm just waiting for NingNing then I'm printing them out. I'm in K-Pop love again :oops:

I had that one time when my cat was being annoying and wouldn't settle. I think it stopped me fully being asleep too. I suddenly went rigid and couldn't move, I couldn't even make a sound to call anyone. But when I hear about what other people go through I guess I got off lightly.

I read somewhere that taking magnesium supplements before bed helps, it helps to relax the muscles.

Goes to show. If SM had only put in this much effort with their debut...

Stealing from that digital artist turned out to be a big win^^ I'm interested to know how much of this concept is coming from him and how much from the Korea team. Fingers crossed they keep him on board for Aespa's career for a long while because these teasers are so beautiful. I'm genuinely excited to see the next set.

i don't know why Kpop fans underestimate Blackpink wealth. Do you how most celebrity make money. Most top celebrity make money from Cf deal like half of their asset come from cf. Do you think Tiger Woods Cristiano Ronaldo labron James or any Hollywood star just making money from their daily jobs like being on tv movie or getting rich from salary in sports.

It's very unfortunate that it happened, but Lisa's manager conned her out of nearly a million dollars and it didn't even break her stride. She still went out and bought a big apartment.

Blackpink are rich rich. And it's mainly because there's such a generous financial split at their company. Every time someone high profile joins up at YG, whether APink's Naeun or that guy from TXT's sister, or resigns a contract, there's always a thread asking "why?" Because they get to earn a lot of money from their work and they don't get worked like pack animals. Not a big mystery ^^

I saw it on my twitter TL yesterday and the pic was so pretty I had to scroll back. I should have saved it but I didn't :-(

It was either Winter or Giselle - I think Winter - and it was her face maybe in black and white but muted colours, with stars above her eyes, or around her eyes? It might have been an edit.

I just made an Aespa board because of the new teaser pics and I need that pic if anyone has it. Thank you!

I guess they've thought all this through, but on the face of it it looks like "Westerners really love pop groups doing choreography in designer clothes. For some reason they forgot how to do this themselves so we'll step in!" And that's not it. K-Pop has

- the Korea fetishists

- the more specialized "this particular group of Koreans only are special, the others are ugly losers" tokeners

- the "not like other girls" girls who think K-Pop is superior because it's in a language they don't speak

- the puritans who really believe in 28 year old popstar virgins who sit in the dorm every single night gaming with their members

- the individuals who get some complex inner need met by crying over the perceived suffering of their faves

The west can't tick these boxes.

To think that he was branded a bully for years by K-Pop fans who never even met him, yet he was bullied at school to the extent that he was sent to live with his grandparents for a month to get away from it, and implied that his bullies continued to torment him by phone even then.

He must have been dealing with some very complex feelings over the past few years.

(By the way this anecdote was shared a long time ago by a former classmate, but it was up against a more exciting narrative so was mostly ignored.)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.