Posts by SooYoung

besides that the website have been deleted

that they can still add a new universe for a new members

and someone say on twitter 2 weeks before Aespa post their picture

that ningning had short hair

that winter no longer have extensions

and giselle had dark hair and they upload a picture

and they even say that they were with a 5th girl who doesn't look like a manager or something like this

plus usually when members debut in a GG, the members like helen , oujo etc... who have been cut of the lineup , people usually quickly update people about them

but there's no info about any of them so i guess we'll see

the fact that she was sabotage

that she keep promote herself as the baddest asian meanwhile only her outfit was badass, and this "badass" energy never show in her personality in contrary of Jessi

the thing that attract Korean more to Jessi now, is because she's sexy , sultry and badass in her mv and on stage, and when you watch her appareance in reality show or her interview she's all these things too

it's not just a sticker she put on herself and that her company put on her

it's what she is

I understand you. I like OTG, but it's just not worthy to be a title track for Rosé. I guess I'm just a victim of my own high expectations. I expected something more... emotional, upbeat? Rosé can do much much better, I'm sure. :peperain:

exactly i really expected to see her come through as Rose the solo artist, and flex her vocal and go for a more emotional upbeat song

but teddy just go with the same formula he use for bp music usually beside that the song was underwhelming

Gone is more close to what i expected form Rose

no i'm really disappointed

i was expecting a lot for her debut

but honestly the song quickly become boring

and i still don't know who is rose as a solo artist after listening to the song, because we have the same type of song yg give to the girls, the same repetition between verse 1 and 2, always the same beatdrop that doesn't go well with the rest of the song etc..

Rose was the solo i was expecting the most because i always loved her voice

but On the ground is just not the good solo for rose, it was "boring"

The chorus is just bad, it doesn't go well with the rest of the song

the song quickly become boring because of the repetition of the verses , pre-chorus and chorus who are the same

they didn't even try to change the chord or add something in the instru to break this repetitive feeling , the only thing interesting in the whole song is the bridge at the end of the song

it wqs just a really bad song to choose as a solo debut for her, it sound like a Disney Selena gomez song

she should have choose to go with an upbeat ballad, like Park Bom "don't cry"

the fact that she have such a distinctive vocal tone, and choose to go with basic generic song that anybody could change and doesn't highlight her voice color is the worst choice she did to me

plus the fact that she's the main vocal and her solo was suppose to present rose as a solo artist and not rose as a blackpink member

and at the end of the song i still don't know who's rose the solo artist, because once again YG gave her the same type of song he give to Blackpink with the usual beatdrop

which is a really bad idea, considering that she's the main vocal she's suppose to take this opportunity to highlight her vocal, especially considerint all the critics she had about her vocal, she should have jump on this opportunity to try to show people that they are wrong about her vocal, but all she did was take the easy road, with a lazy song where she doesn't even sing the chorus -_-

you can attack me or whatever, my opinion will still the same

and there's no need to call me hater because i don't agree with you on rose solo

because no i love Blackpink and i'm mad that i had to wait 2 years, with a lame excuse that they are trying to prepare the best debut for her, only to find out that it was just poor excuses and they just gave her the first generic song they found in their drawer and gave it to her

and don't tell me the lame excuse of " i just didn't know them"

a lot of people promoted them when they were still nugu making some thread about them but you didn't care

a lot of people promoted we ride when it was release 6 months ago and made a lot of thread about the song but you didn't check them because you weren't interest in them

and now suddenly that they are gaining fame you want to check them, so you are success stans

sorry i just needed to let all my frustration let go to see all these peoples who didn't care when Brave girls were releasing bops after bops after bops

but now suddenly that they are topping the chart you are all interest in them, and you'll all act like you like them for their music , when all you care is their success

you all did this when EXID was becoming popular with UP&down but when they start to lose fame with Night rather than day and DDD none of you care about them anymore !!!!

Woah. this looks like a rotation system almost. Did the members leave beacuse of themselves or did they like graduate?

Oh.... I just Googled their debut year to guess where brave girls would stand. Screenshot_20210309-182207~2.png

Mostly a year or two give or take brave girls would be either super late 2nd gen or early third gen.

they don't have a graduation system

members left because of the bad management and pursue other goal

hyeran and yoojin were the only OG member left when they came back with deepened

but both of them left after High heels promo