Racist rapist says "i love rap*ng ch*nk b*tches"

• As usual the national media is silent on the 1,000%+ increase of hate crimes against Asians, often involving murder. And because little attention is given this emboldens the aggressors to keep attacking Asian people because they would believe "no one cares what happens to Asians", to the point that rapes and assaults of Asians are a habit to them. If they can't turn to the police for help, nor the media will give attention, nor social media, where do people turn to for help to protect themselves?

https://www.asian-dawn.com/202…erge-of-ee-lees-homicide/

• Someone called my brother a ch*nk yesterday at Tescos (UK) and I saw the window of my local Asian store smashed. Hong Kongers thinking of fleeing to the UK should reconsider their options.

• As a Chinese girl I am disgusted. If I see him in the streets beitch his azz is done

If you see them in the street, run the other way around, call the authorities, just make sure there is enough distance between you and these people.

If you read the article, it's not just one person that assaulted and killed that woman and a few others that didn't do anything but watch as she was beaten to death.

• As a Chinese girl I am disgusted. If I see him in the streets beitch his azz is done

it’s so animalistic...this xenophobia is both ridiculous and plain barbaric, i’ve read insta posts on how horrible it’s gotten in america

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its really strange, I imagined people were being like this just in the beginning of the pandemic, now it seems to have expanded, and people are even more aggressive, why? For me it doesn't make any sense...

There are many more whites and blacks encouraging this kind of hate now than at the beginning of the pandemic.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• OMG. This happened months ago and was completely covered up.

If an Asian dies from an obvious racial attack and sexual assault, it is covered up. Asian Lives don't matter in the US.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• OMG. This happened months ago and was completely covered up.

If an Asian dies from an obvious racial attack and sexual assault, it is covered up. Asian Lives don't matter in the US.

I honestly rarely see racism against non-black minorities addressed. And racism between minority groups, specifically anti-asian sentiments, never gets the attention it deserves.

It's incredibly frustrating that when it is brought up people act as if it distracts from other racial issues.

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!