Why Lesserafim Bad encore doesn't trending anywhere?

• because by the time Twice encore scandal happened, they already reached established veteran gg status whereas lesserafim just debuted. Plus except for 1 or 2 members, most Twice members were kinda nervous and panicking at their encore, although lsrfm sounded bad to me but I thought they seemed a bit courageous (except Garam) trying to pass off that singing as acceptable.

• I don’t want to hold it against the girls because they’re still rookies but what I don’t get about all fandoms is how they believe their fav sing live while dancing but then the encore that is without dancing is almost always 10 times worse than the live

• i get you wanna defend your Twice but you picked a video showing Lesserafim's bad encore vocals but pickeda video trying to prove Twice's good vocals lol At least don't make it so obvious that you're biased. And Twice is like 6-7 years older than Lesserafim please.

• i get you wanna defend your Twice but you picked a video showing Lesserafim's bad encore vocals but pickeda video trying to prove Twice's good vocals lol At least don't make it so obvious that you're biased. And Twice is like 6-7 years older than Lesserafim please.

User is saying twice is even worse than lessarfim in encores.

• Personally, i think nobody in the GP actually cares. Only fans who use this for fanwars care, i mean look at how well Ive is doing and LSRFM is coming on strong as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!