IVE's Yujin visual is underrated af.

• She got overshadowed by Wonyoung.

I think she deserved a top spot in visual

She is 1 of my favourite visual in izone and 4th gen overall.

I personally don't think she is any less prettier than Wonyoung imo

Approved the thread.
  • She got overshadowed by Wonyoung.

I think she deserved a top spot in visual

She is 1 of my favourite visual in izone and 4th gen overall.

I personally don't think she is any less prettier than Wonyoung imo

No wonyoung's the prettiest in IVE. I find IVE's visuals overrated aside from wonyoung. Yujin's top 7 in terms of visual in izone for me and i find many others in 4th gen prettier but that's your opinion i guess.

• she's pretty, no need to find other who are prettier than her to just say 'she's not as pretty as X'. Comparing pretty people with pretty people is the dumbest thing I read.

Jeff is suppper rich!! But Ellon Musk is richer!! yeah and you can give me one hundred generations and I wont make as much as one sneeze from them

• She's pretty but there's something off about her face. I can't figure out what exactly it is but disqualifies her from having the title of visual.

• She is very pretty and look like an actress. Personally though, I prefer Wonyoung and Gaeul's visuals

• I agree she's really pretty! One of the most beautiful female idols in general not just 4th generation

• Why are people who create these threads talking about visuals so lazy to post pics

• I agree that she's overshadowed, she's really beautiful. She's my bias btw.

But Wonyoung is on another level tho.

• She's definitely really pretty and the most charismatic of her group.

• she botched her face and destroyed her essence, with her jaw shave who gives her a witch chin, her several rhinoplasty make her nose too short for her face light wise so now she need to use lip filler like yuna, her eyes surgery didn't particularly improve her visual either.

She could have been as pretty as wonyoung or not too far from her like she is now if she did the right surgeries.

• she botched her face and destroyed her essence, with her jaw shave who gives her a witch chin, her several rhinoplasty make her nose too short for her face light wise so now she need to use lip filler like yuna, her eyes surgery didn't particularly improve her visual either.

She could have been as pretty as wonyoung or not too far from her like she is now if she did the right surgeries.

were u asleep when u wrote this?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!