[theqoo] TXT [MINISODE2: THURSDAY'S CHILD] FIRST DAY OF SALE SURPASSES 910K COPIES

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. But TXT's songs are honestly always good. They kinda can be trusted

2. Wow they are at their career high. Congrats congrats. I liked their last title song so I watched their stage and their performance was good tooㅋㅋI feel like they are especially good at picking their choreography. Also, all of TXT are handsome... awesome

3. TXT, hit daebak

4. Wow daebak

5. Oooh this album looks freaking good so I hope they hit daebak!!!!! Lonely Boy is jjang good

6. Let's go for 1 million

7. Crazy, 900K albums in their 1st dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I'm just a netizen passing by but I saw their MV and was hookedㅋㅋㅋㅋ All of them looked so cool

9. But their songs are good so I've been consistently listening to them

10. Ohh??? Since when did they get so big????

11. Their title song was good last time so I also started looking them up and listening to themㅋㅋㅋ I find their songs good

12. No but it seems like I saw a post not long ago about Im Youngwoong selling 900K copies in 1 dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just how many singers can sell 1 million albums now?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!