Dispatch Dipe covered story of LOONA's members crying after dance practice with PROWDMON Monika

• nice Dispatch

promote LOONA more

Loona Members Shed Tears During Practice With Dancer Monika Shin on Queendom2
    A few members of girl group, Loona, shed tears during their ... [more]
    www.dipe.co.kr

here is clip if someone is interested

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by bartkun ().

• They cried? Really? Were they that moved by Monika?

Interested to see reactions to their dance unit stage. I heard Heejin served some legendary visuals. This could be a trending moment in the making.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• They cried? Really? Were they that moved by Monika?

Interested to see reactions to their dance unit stage. I heard Heejin served some legendary visuals. This could be a trending moment in the making.

yeah I've updated it with a clip

• yeah I've updated it with a clip

Not available in my country lmao. Guess I'll see it when the episode drops.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Not available in my country lmao. Guess I'll see it when the episode drops.

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!