LE SSERAFIM perform Fearless & Blue Flame on Mcountdown

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

e1529f760ae65babe0169164fa89ce9724f7a8da.gifv 90094dc8040347facc226a9472ad1b443f2c17bd.gifv

• This is honestly such an amazing group, hybe trully hit jack pot with this lineup: girls are so balanced and in such an amazing harmony with each other. Songs are great (and it would be really nice to see performances of other b-sides), choreos are amazing and performances are wonderful, members really pull it off and fulfill everything.

The only thing I have questions for is their outfits. I do love all outfits for mcountdown stages in comparison to debut showcase where school uniforms were amazing but some outfits for Fearless weren't fit and bad silhouette were chosen, but are they really going to do only such monochrome minimalist fashion? I mean, it doesn't look cheap or bad, it looks classy (outfits for Blue Flame) but still aren't they gonna do smth more creative or even luxury? Although for aesthetics of released promos such minimalistic outfits probably suit the best..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!