Do you prefer the K-pop debut music video of Jo Young Ju or do you prefer the debut V-pop music video of Jo Young Ju ?

• Do you prefer the K-pop debut music video of Jo Young Ju or do you prefer the debut V-pop music video of Jo Young Ju ? 0

1. I prefer the K-pop debut music video of Jo Young Ju. (0) 0%
    2. I prefer the V-pop debut music video of Jo Young Ju. (0) 0%
    3. I don't know. (0) 0%

Do you prefer the K-pop debut music video of Jo Young Ju or do you prefer the debut V-pop music video of Jo Young Ju ?

K-pop debut music video of Jo Young Ju :

19 December 2016 :

👉'알아줘' - 영주👈 나왔어요 ❣❣ :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

K-pop debut music video of Jo Young Ju :

19 December 2016 :

[mv] 영주 알아줘 :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V-pop debut music video of Jo Young Ju :

19 April 2022 :

CỦA MÌNH EM ĐƯỢC HÔNG? - YOUNG JU | OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO :

The number of views of the debut K-pop music video of Jo Young Ju are about 9000 views with the two videos combined.

The number of views of the debut V-pop music video of Jo Young Ju are about 1 million views.

What do you think about it ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!