Tokyo Syoki Syodo - Troublemaker Girl

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2nd single from their latest album "end of the world"

also check their previous single "Marui Tsuki"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• i knew i was in for something fun when i saw the singer appreciated her sex toy.

...wait

i've seen several idols with those things but i thought they were chocolates or something like that

External Content twitter.com

turns out they are some sort of fleshlights...

• tenga is a Japanese brand that makes all sorts of that kind of toy for men and women.

the GP members are probably being paid to show off those in the picture though, because i assume they have no use for that particular model

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!