Jang Wonyoung ‘Eleven’ styling vs ‘Love Dive’ styling

• Eleven

Jang-Wonyoung-Eleven-styling-vs-Love-Dive-styling-1.gifJang-Wonyoung-Eleven-styling-vs-Love-Dive-styling-2.gifJang-Wonyoung-Eleven-styling-vs-Love-Dive-styling-3.gifJang-Wonyoung-Eleven-styling-vs-Love-Dive-styling-4.gifJang-Wonyoung-Eleven-styling-vs-Love-Dive-styling-5.gifLove Dive

Jang-Wonyoung-Eleven-styling-vs-Love-Dive-styling-6.gifJang-Wonyoung-Eleven-styling-vs-Love-Dive-styling-7.gifJang-Wonyoung-Eleven-styling-vs-Love-Dive-styling-8.gifJang-Wonyoung-Eleven-styling-vs-Love-Dive-styling-9.gifJang-Wonyoung-Eleven-styling-vs-Love-Dive-styling-10.gif1. I don’t know, she’s just a princess.. She’s pretty no matter what she does

2. Love Dive, since she’s still a baby, she looks prettier with light makeup
    3. What’s the difference? She’s so f*cking pretty

4. Seriously, she was born to be a celebrity

5. I don’t know ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠ Both are so pretty, I can’t choose ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. Both are pretty…. She really looks like a princess, so f*cking pretty, how can she be so pretty??

7. Pretty girls look prettier with light makeup

8. Wow, she’s seriously so pretty, I adore her face

9. She’s so pretty, she’s tall, has good proportions, has a good voice and she’s so talented

10. I’m not interested in princess-style female idols, but she’s so f*cking pretty

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She'd look good even with bare face in a potato bag

us mortals cant relate

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!