[Qoo] IVE's fascinating concept for Love Dive

• FcnDG.webp
    Love Dive is actually Loved Ive. My friend is such a genius, how could he even come up with this.

The title is Love Dive, so I thought it means something like, 'Dive if you love me that much'. Who would've thought that it's about a narcissistic who dives into a pond after seeing their own face in the reflection of the water. IVE's concept is all about confidence and independence, the one they fall in love with in this song = their ownselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

yeFts.webp

RTYSG.webp
    There's also these lyrics in Elevenㄷㄷ I think they already planned this beforehand...
    'Something transparent between you and me, I look into it quietly. Into the rising waves, I fall even deeper'

Lvihv.webp
    In the album cover, you can see LOVED is typed in white characters while IVE is typed in black

FfiEL.webp
    Narcissist reflected in the waterㅠㅠ Maybe that's why their album is divided in half just like this?ㅠㅠㅠ I'm getting goosebumps...

+The last part in Eleven, 'I fell in love'
    MYHVr.webp
    You in front of me
    The reflection of me in those eyes of yours
    I fell in love

theqoo

-The song sounds even more charming after reading this post, I f*cking love it

-What happened to Starship? They actually did a good job this time

-Whoa, I really find things like these are interesting

-Who came up with this concept? It's driving me insane...

-'I fell in love with the reflection of me in those eyes of yours'.

-Whoa, I really love this. I wonder who came up with this concept because it's really good. Loved Iveㄷㄷㄷ If I came up with such idea, I probably wouldn't be able to hold back myself and just let everyone knows the meaning behind of it.

-Whoa, I'm getting goosebumps... And I think it's good for younger fans, too. I think it delivers the message to love themself.

-This concept is amazing. More than that, the song, hairstyles, makeup, and outfits are all flawlessㅠㅠ

-I thought this was a fansong since their fanclub's name is Dive... I didn't think of this before.

-Amazing... I had no idea Starship can actually do their job quite well!!

-Seems like Starship is back in the game!

-I mean... If I looked like Wonyoung, I would've fallen in love with myself as well...

-How could Starship come up with such thing?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!