Idol sponsored posts/content*

• This is strictly me VENTING... don't get upset if we do not share the same opinions

PS my bias are guilty of this too, that's pretty much the reason for me making this post, SO SAVE THE SASS ppl!

recently, I've been getting more and more annoyed going on my faves IG page because it's almost like they no longer share the little scraps of their day to day experiences that i've come to look foward to. Because honestly, it is the reason for me following them to begin with. I understand that at the end of the day it's a business, but it does make me sad knowing without fail that almost EVERYTIME I visit their SNS, it is of advertisement of things I have little to no interest in.

And YES, I can unfollow them ( but i don't want to incase they end up posting the tidbits that I like that they use to post lmaooo)

I've been struggling to even admit this to myself, because the biggest culprit of this is someone i rank in my top five ULTS! top FIVE ppl!!!!!!!!

And it gets me sooo heated! I could go on and on, but i'll stop here..

Like i just want you to post selfies, a new nail set, chilling in some sweats, ANYTHING really, i'm a simple person ;(;(;(

I love the 4k definition magazines spread, but really and truly.... i digress

Questions

Have you guys similar experiences?

Am i being too dramatic to want less business-y (especially not pertaining to music) content on their IG feeds?

Have you or would you unfollow your faves because of this?

• At the end of the day a kpop idol is an IDOL not a singer, dancer, actor etc.

They do all those things hence idol and one of those things in being an idol is modelling and if they can make a extra buck or two through SNS the more the merrier I'd say especially when (Yuqi quote: It's hard to earn money these days).

I think that if you have the platform to make money through insta/twitter etc do it because life as an idol especially if you're nugu is hard

• At the end of the day a kpop idol is an IDOL not a singer, dancer, actor etc.

They do all those things hence idol and one of those things in being an idol is modelling and if they can make a extra buck or two through SNS the more the merrier I'd say especially when (Yuqi quote: It's hard to earn money these days).

I think that if you have the platform to make money through insta/twitter etc do it because life as an idol especially if you're nugu is hard

And I completely agree. Some balance would be nice! that's all i'm asking for really, maybe i'm being a selfish fan idk

• And I completely agree. Some balance would be nice! that's all i'm asking for really, maybe i'm being a selfish fan idk

I don't think you're selfish at all and I can see your point of view of wanting content other than ads but if it gets too much I really suggest just unfollowing because you've already had such thoughts.

Then to get up-to-date info on you favs try their groups subreddit because those guys are fast and they generally capture most of the interesting stuff and also this forum - I'm sure if there's interesting tidbits someone would have already posted it on this forum so you can maybe ignore all the sponsored stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!