[theqoo] NMIXX - "KILL THIS LOVE" LIVE BAND COVER

• Starting at ~40 seconds

original post: here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Wow crazy, all the members are main vocals wow.........

2. Wait a minute.. This was apparently a day after Sullyoon came out of the Corona quarantine.... seriously unbelievable

3. Wow they are seriously good. Looking forward to their next album

4. They were seriously all good. It's not that they were just fine, they were super good

5. The original song was better. They did the arrangement in such a boring way

6. Wow all 6 of them are so good

7. Wow it's my first time getting touched by a live after STAYCㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ nowadays, the kids are seriously full of talents and all-rounders. All the members are main vocals. They are just gems. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. They have the best balance of skills in all of JYP's girl groups

9. Sullyoon is crazy, seriously....

10. I got goosebumps. They are freaking good. Seriously, every one of them did so well

• glad to see that comment about STAYC

not because I'm their fan but because I know how much NMIXX members like STAYC and how they've cheered for them so if by chance now NMIXX members would see that comment I'm pretty sure they will be super happy about it!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!