I thought Teddy Park was the highest paid producer in kpop industry but it's pdogg

Approved the thread.
  • Who cares? Both suck.

• everyone in that building surviving of bts clout

• Pdogg is the main producer of the biggest group and artist in the world currently. Why would you think it’s anyone else? Just look at the streams and sales of bts songs and tell me the people involved in that aren’t making bank. Plus it was revealed hybe pays their employees much higher than the other companies.

• because, and i say this with seriously zero shade or whatever, bts are literally bigger than all of them combined. Bts are earning hybe so much money that they went from a low/mid kpop company to an 8 BILLION dollar networth company.. i don't think people understand how insane that is.

so, being part of the OG team (and having credits on almost every bts song) will probably give you a large advantage, pay wise, compared with even huge kpop producers like Teddy.

• this should be common sense. lol

bts is literally the most listened to kpop idol. that says a lot.

• well dah

if your contrat sais you will have a percentage of the biggest group on sales...you will gain more

The Origins Of The Math Lady Meme

someone is bad in math, an it is not me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!