[theqoo] RED VELVET FINALLY ACHIEVED MELON TOP2 WITH FEEL MY RHYTHM

• AVvXsEjpEZS6YX2F6x2DNltxCdlVHwuThnwoQZengYSE0GQcEo7EXsfVpicgChxL80n4N8RrkhRjTGRpA8xhP4qPO9tD0nq0pRK640fPeHXfGTOscXwt1lyq6KU1-hiOcz4nhrWL6lf95izQD7O9lEOdowPfweXQlS0BwkUSVfy67_WtWNP3waOpOy_SUX2U=s16000
    For an entire week, the ranking was Tomboy - GANADARA - Feel My Rhythm, and they just swapped 2nd and 3rd place right now

original post: here

1. Even the b-side tracks are so niceㅠㅠ Rainbow, Hello, BAMBOLEO and In My Dreams are all good

2. The song is good...And the stage is pretty

3. Every time I listen to it, I think about the performance and it makes me even happier

4. I seriously listen to it all day longㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    Flower petals are flying~

5. Whenever I'm having a hard time going to work, I listen to it and my mood gets better and I become happier..ㅠㅠㅠ

6. I listen to this everyday on my way to work.ㅠㅠ

7. Ah seriously the song is too good... Red Velvet's songs were never my style but I'm listening to this song everyday

8. I always feel like on the verge of tears when I listen to this song, I get happier too so I keep this on repeat

9. I wondered if the song was too weak the first time I listened to it, but the more I listened to it, the more it makes me more peaceful

10. There's a reason a title song is a title

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!