[knetz] ZE:A's Moon Junyoung thinks he's being treated with prejudice in his drunk driving scandal

• AVvXsEhBRqr4-GZIPlKkRHThwegLHL76cWhlZrtmXCHeipbQyzq58c9nQu73yho3NxHoTfsyvIS-fN8zTGSNI8qci6ZOXHIEok7hykdSeYrKs7Q-iPDC9VybsKJNEhSGN8oZ8gIA6N_Yogz4cVB6KthhnzVrKhIJyyoqfPioCTAnIb2LGj5iQeFEbo_DrddZ=s16000
    Article: After being arrested for second instance of drunk driving, 'ZE:A' Moon Junyoung says, "I was looked down on for being a celebrity driving a K5, I was also threatened for money"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+369] But was it not true that you were drunk driving and reversing on a one-way street? Anything else you're saying sounds like you're trying to distract people from the truth of your actions.

2. [+324] But would have any of tha thave happened if you weren't drunk driving in the first place?

3. [+161] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is the K5 even being brought up? You were drinking and driving, why are you talking so much for someone pleading the Fifth?

4. [+100] There's a reason the K5 is known for being driven only by thugs who never follow street order...

5. [+146] So what do you want us to do about that? To hate on the other drivers instead of you?

6. [+87] Yeah but you were drunk driving in the first place, and there's your main mistake

7. [+59] But you were drunk driving... and reversing one a one-way street..

8. [+48] No matter what happened, you were drinking and driving and that's your fault 🔥

9. [+38] Stop trying to distract from the issue... drinking and driving are worse than all of the above 😑

10. [+41] Do you think driving a K5 allows you to drink and drive?

11. [+15] The only issue here is your drunk driving. No one cared or asked about the other stuff.

12. [+10] No matter what you say, you were drinking and driving~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are other idols who came back to promoting after DUI, but man shut up

Just apologize and shut up

No one cares what car you were driving while drunk

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He was driving drunk and its the second time he's done it. No sympathy here.

I don't know why these k-celebs don't call a car service/taxi/driver if they know they'll be going out to drink

oh its his 2nd time and he still thinks people are prejudice against him?

They can even call their managers, their companies would probably rather deal with their drunk ass than their criminal ass

• When you're so full of yourself you think the make and model of the type of car you're driving is going to matter.

bitch please. you could have killed someone.

and a K5 is a kia they aren't exactly that great sir, sit down.

• When you're so full of yourself you think the make and model of the type of car you're driving is going to matter.

bitch please. you could have killed someone.

and a K5 is a kia they aren't exactly that great sir, sit down.

I think thats what he meant

like he is poor for a celeb so they are prejudice against him and if he drove a Mercedes or Ferrari, cops would have given him a pass

• I think thats what he meant

like he is poor for a celeb so they are prejudice against him and if he drove a Mercedes or Ferrari, cops would have given him a pass

let me show you a k5

6cde393239cc6a0da70bffb3cb2f082bx.jpg

it's not that poor lookin, he can stop showin the woe is me card

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!