My Top 18 Jan 2021 Kpop Releases (#3-1)

• what's your favorite on this list? 6

The result is only visible to the participants.

K so.. some of y'all prob won't agree w this ranking BUT that's why iT's MY rAnKiNgg :rolleyes: Also!! I did not include some of the releases because of how I rank my music. If it doesn't have a choreo then most likely it won't be here. :| so..

Anywaysss.. here are the top 3:

#3. Odd Eye - Dreamcatcher

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- First Listen: 8.5

- MV: 7.5 (honestly the MV for this song was a little disappointing compared to their previous ones)

- Choreo: 10

- Live: 10

- 2nd Listen: 9

Total: 90

#2. Burn It - Golden Child

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- First Listen: 8

- MV: 10 (this MV went above and beyond and I LOVE THAT)

- Choreo: 9

- Live: 10 (their live performances for this tt are just *chefs kiss*)

- 2nd Listen: 8

Total: 90

(honestly I'm not a fan but after hearing and analyzing this song, IM IN LOVE?!!)

AND FINALLY!!!!!!

THE

FIRST PLACE GOES TOOOOOO...

#1. Thank U - U-KNOW

- First Listen: 8

- MV: 10 *claps* *claps* (HONESTLY??! IM SPEECHLESS)

- Choreo: 10

- Live: 10 (hands down he's still the BEST performer ever rn)

- 2nd Listen: 8

Total: 93

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!