THIS IS WHY I WANT THE STUDIO BACK

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THERE ARE ARTISTS OUT THERE THAT GENUINELY-----

BRUHHHHH

I THOUGHT IT WAS APICTURE AT FIRSTTTTT'

WE NEED THE STUIDO bACK SO WE CAN SHOWCASE THIS STUFF BRUHHHHH

• Go to Best Answer
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Best Answer

Bruh it’s 12 in the morning rn, I’m a bit sleep deprived and I kid you not, I legit thought that was a photo!

Like daaaaaammmmnnn those highlights really fooled me there for a sec, I needed a quadruple take lol

"Follow, follow my heartbeat"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!