Suda Masaki delivers questionable remarks against Korean romance drama portraying characters in their 30s

• Japanese styling in music videos and tv dramas are stuck in the 2000’s. They really only shine these days in their movies.

Anyways, I really don’t understand exactly what his point was. It’s a mish mash of opinions that probably got lost in translation.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• Because of the way this was worded about how he seems to talk down to and demean the other actors especially those in they're 30s so they attacked his looks basically a people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones a how can u talk shit when you don't measure up to half of those people in the looks and acting department

from the translation i dont get that hes saying anything about looks tho? Again its clearly poorly translated because the english text doesnt make much sense but my impression is more that hes talking about how characters that are 30+ in romantic dramas and how they are written/directed doesnt really reflect how relationship works in real life.

This statement in itself is so insulting

How? All that is saying is that he doesnt think japanese staff/cast are lesser than their korean counterparts. Hes not saying they are better or on a higher level.

• from the translation i dont get that hes saying anything about looks tho? Again its clearly poorly translated because the english text doesnt make much sense but my impression is more that hes talking about how characters that are 30+ in romantic dramas and how they are written/directed doesnt really reflect how relationship works in real life.

How? All that is saying is that he doesnt think japanese staff/cast are lesser than their korean counterparts. Hes not saying they are better or on a higher level.

I misunderstood it, I thought he's calling Koreans low levels, thanks for clearing it up

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!