Taeyeon 'INVU' Highlight Clips #5 You Better Not & #6 Timeless

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

timeless sounds like it's going to be fucking amazing :pepe-life-support:

i'm not completely sold on You Better Not but i'm ready for King Taeyeon to prove me wrong. I do think it is smart choice to put in the album so it can transition into Weekend because otherwise I wouldn't know how pink fairy Weekend would suit this album that so far sounds a bit dark

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!