Whoopi Goldberg suspended and canceled

• Whoopi Goldberg Suspended From ‘The View’ By ABC After “Wrong And Hurtful” Holocaust Comments
    The View co-host Whoopi Goldberg has been suspended from the show for two weeks, effective immediately, according to a statement late Tuesday from ABC News…
    deadline.com

:pepefacepalm:

Nazi Germans treated Jews as inferior race, and they've killed 6M of them

yet damn Whoopi is stoopid and she said that it wasn't about race because "these are two white groups of people"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I had to check out video to see what she actually said and the context. She's jewish.

Edited once, last by DMV2DMZ: Original video was changed to private. Added new link to video taken directly from the show. ().

• I was really disappointed when I heard that. I always thought Whoopi was a well educated woman. She should have known better :|

But I’m not it surprised about such comments. There are a lot of people who think there can’t be racism towards white People and also deny that the Holocaust was a act of racism cause everyone involved was white right? :facepalm:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!