Minyoung (ex-JYP trainee and participant in Sixteen) has opened a Youtube channel

• Minyoung opened a Youtube channel today. She posted an old choreography video and a video saying she's wanting to get into music again

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzXVmGrLLozn1Or9zen26gQ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm happy to see her and happy she was able to take the time she needed after Sixteen to focus on her life. I hope that she is able to make the music she wants and it brings her joy.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Happy to hear it, hope she's doing well and has future success. I think she was the only member of SIXTEEN that didn't go on to work in the industry in some capacity so hopefully she's happy and doing well.

• Happy to hear it, hope she's doing well and has future success. I think she was the only member of SIXTEEN that didn't go on to work in the industry in some capacity so hopefully she's happy and doing well.

I hope many good things come to her as well.

I believe the only other member of Sixteen that hasn't done anything else is Eunsuh. The other 14 have all debuted at this point.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• OMG I cried when she did not make Twice because she cried so hard and had worked hard for it. (They all did tbh, but she seemed to take it extra hard). I am glad to see she is doing okie

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!