TXT is a major Fruity magnet group 💅

• Those 5 boys are like a Fruit Basket, collecting every fruit they can find and trapping into their basket of antics ranging from Ginseng tiktoks to driving a car off a cliff. If you're quite active on K-pop community Discord, you might have noticed the phenomenon of the abundance of "he/him, 16, carrd link with a loving soobinnie ♡ as their server name" in servers. I don't know exactly why this is such a thing but I think that owing this to TXT's flower boyish which later evolving into emo heartbroken boyish that sticks out among the frat, hip-thrust yuh get this D majority of the boy group scene is quite trendy among adolescent boys who 3 out of 5 is most probably running away from something in their real life and they saw sanctuary/familiarity in TXT especially in this time of age, I mean ffs Beomgyu was a literal Twitch streamer in Loser Lover.

During Lovesong, it was like a plague that attacked the nation: Wolf cut Beomgyu profile picture. Oh my god, it was a like personal game of mine to see the member list in servers and the feeling of exultation whenever I clicked on a Beomgyu profile user and saw a he/him in their bio. At his peak, Lovesong/Loser Lover Beomgyu was like the staple anime boy profile picture of K-pop, he was the Kaneki Ken of K-pop. On the other hand, you also had these people freak out over that viral Yeonjun Tiktok or Soobin in an office suit.

Sure, most boy groups have their fair share of adolescent male fans but TXT was collecting them left, right, up and down (myself included, naturally).
    "You know what I'm saying?"
    pasted-from-clipboard.png

I wonder which other groups are such a magnet to other niche groups. LOONA and Dreamcatcher seem to attract their fair share of fans who are more than willing to hey mama-ify them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!