(rant) im so close to just- dying

• i was forced to start the saxophone back in 5th grade but i had already been playing the clarinet since 2nd grade

so when i was in 6th grade after about a year of practicing, i joined my mds band fun ig but i never wanted to join let alone play the saxophone in the band, i couldve played the clarinet which im much more skilled at--

i havent had time for myself since 6th grade because i am constantly practicing my clarinet, saxophone and on top of that i take chorus as well, which is singing

and i have to practice all 3 each week -- i was given a solo for my saxophone in band for our concert this semester and last and its very stressful but im not aloud to quit

And my mom is currently making me read a book each week and if i dont finish said book i get my phone taken away, and she makes these little tests for me that i hate.

My parents are also very strict about my grades.. and if i have anything below a 80 percent (B) i get in really bad trouble

i dont know how to keep my grades up while still doing this all, i have tried talking to them- i have told them that i am physically exhausted but they dont care

and when i bring up my mental state they say "munchausen syndrome, gotta love it"

today was the first day since November that i could take a break, because they arent here.

*enter aesthetic signature*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!