why are non-fans crying about the price of bts’ merch?

• if you are not a fan and you cannot afford it, it seems to be your problem.

focus on your faves’ merch you can still buy and afford.

Approved the thread.
  • I think even fans were a bit annoyed with the prices. I know antis used this as a way to hate bts but some fans, including myself, were genuinely disappointed. I don't think just because antis are being loud we should ignore this. I was planning to get at least one members merch since I had some money left over after paying college tuition but saw the prices and decided not to. I understand the argument that western stars have merch prices like this so bts can do it too, and that's fair. But it's the first time for bts fans to see these type of prices. I'm sure the anger will go down after a few more releases with these prices.

• Who cares?

The things sold out imm.

• Merch has always been over priced. It's your choice to buy it or not. It's not water that u can't survive without it

• I'm a fan and I don't purchase any of their merch (except bombs and shirts during concert), so not affected 😉

• You can complain about something and still be a fan you know. Even a genuine, long time fan can be disappointed sometimes.

• I've only seen their fans crying about it... Why would non fans care that it means they have a few less $100 to spend on constructing their BTS album houses. Or whatever it is they do with that many albums.

• only fans would cry but pure purplebloods like you don't understand the concept of multis, so you won't get it

• I am a fan, I can’t afford it and I’m complaining about the prices. Normalize ranting about Hybe. Hybe is just a company. And u can criticize them without dragging BTS

• i see more armys crying at bout it though?

as for 'non-fans', since when have they stayed out of bts and armys' business ever?

• As an old army I can say that poor people didn't exist in hybe eyes, they can only see and cater the rich.

• NCT sells hoodies for $100 are you telling me BTS merch aren’t worth that price and must sell less than that? Artist’s merch are always expensive. Armys need to get that instead of raging.

Armys over react for everything and complain about kpop stans being in their business when they are the ones blowing up BTS news even irrelevant news are relevant because of how loud they are.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!