Hongjoong confirmed to not be a real person!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm glad I didn't go to that concert now! Oh who am I kidding I'm still pissed off at the weather and terrible date they picked :cryingr:

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm glad I didn't go to that concert now! Oh who am I kidding I'm still pissed off at the weather and terrible date they picked :cryingr:

Shhhhhh, we all agreed not to spoil his AI secret identity. Just act surprised when he announces it as cannon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!