The Blackpink Remix I Am Most Proud of Making

• Oh, that's good. I do that too lol

You do game reviews? That's cool! I would be scared to do two very different concepts on the same channel but that's cool! I'm already subscribed by the way

I used to separate everything but then it got too exhausting so now I just have my 3 channels and I leave it at that 🥰 yes I love gaming and once in a blue mood a developer will send me a review copy of a game which is nice.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I used to separate everything but then it got too exhausting so now I just have my 3 channels and I leave it at that 🥰 yes I love gaming and once in a blue mood a developer will send me a review copy of a game which is nice.

Wow, that's so cool! I did a gaming channel with my family called Nerder Things but we were given a copy of video game to review but they gave us a script and we decided that we didn't want to do that. I would do something like that but I don't want to be controlled. I'm not going to trash them but I just don't to get a line-to-line printed script. Have you ever gotten a script for that? :-)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Wow, that's so cool! I did a gaming channel with my family called Nerder Things but we were given a copy of video game to review but they gave us a script and we decided that we didn't want to do that. I would do something like that but I don't want to be controlled. I'm not going to trash them but I just don't to get a line-to-line printed script. Have you ever gotten a script for that? :-)

I've thankfully never gotten a script 😑 I can't review on a script.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!