Kep1er's new Korea-free model - and their reverence of the Senior Singer

• Kep1er is showing a new way. While not doing great on the digitals, it has sold 150k plus albums AROUND THE WORLD.

It is expected to sell close to 300K album, the highest for a debut.

It is probably the first major act not pursuing a following in K-O-R-E-A and only emphasizing foreign markets, since, to be honest, the Korean market is declining with lower birthrate and its older pop all simmered in Trot.

While acts like KARD and Dreamcatcher pursued this route, their companies were tiny so they could not sustain a long effort to go without a steady base in Korea, and the Covid thing which ended all world tours ended their chances.

However, Kep1er is well financed by CJ and has no trouble withstanding the lack of Korean support since CJ can support its foreign projects without too much pain.

A change I had been advocating for years is finally taking place - if an act can show it can be successful without help from K-O-R-E-A, Korea will be abandoned and the acts will promote in the overseas right away.

====

I was writing the essay that the less dependence in K-O-R-E-A will lead to less reverence to its Senior Singer since she only controls Korea and does not have any influence outside of it, but as I was gathering data for this post, I was dismayed to see these

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Huening Bahiyyih covering the Senior Singer's My Sea

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3 Kep1er Members (I can't discern who is who) mentioning the Senior Singer's BBiBBi.

KPop's Senior Singer is very uberreactionary and uberdomestic, and has always tried to keep KPop in Korea and if she ever regains power she will make KPop abandon all foreign projects and end all memories of KPop.

But these Kep1er members, who will probably never see the Senior Singer in their career, are already revering her, showing that she will retain her influence to acts who will not emphasize their K-O-R-E-A-N activities! =O

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!