Does anyone else not like the whole Hyuna and dawn couple goals thing pnation is pushing.

• I actually like the fact that they aren’t hiding their relationship and are proud about it and don’t care about what others think.

The only thing I can see as an issue would be that they are promoting as a couple and it could be awkward if it doesn’t work out (which i hope won’t happen)…

• I think Hyuna and Cube are trying to boost Dawn's popularity by tying him to Hyuna but as you said that comes at the cost of him not being able to stand on his own.

It's a tricky situation but as long as they're happy doing what they are then that's most important.

By the looks of it he’s very much in love and posting about her whereas there’s nothing about him really in her IG. I haven’t seen their show though.

He just looks sad most of the time. Hyuna is a very sexy girl and if they split tomorrow she’d have her followers still (she has 16,9 and he has 3,9 followers) and her fans will still be hers. Not bad😜.

Also I like Ping pong but their styling in the mv👀👀😲

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!