๐•ฎ๐–๐–š๐–—๐–ˆ๐– ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•พ๐–†๐–™๐–†๐–“

• ๐–‚๐–Š๐–‘๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–™๐–” '๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–š๐–—๐–ˆ๐– ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•พ๐–†๐–™๐–†๐–“'

๐•ณello there It is I Satan. yes thee Satan, and this is exactly what it sounds like a church, for me, now listen children I am no false or jealous god, I have all I need, but the one you call savoir (God) is a jealous god, a conceited god, they call me the fallen one, but no one takes it into consideration that I had fallen because of my jealous father, he was scared I would overpower him, and in this time of need where is your god? You hear about how I show up to people and now I'm here and I did not send some demon or dark being, I came here myself, Why can't he do that? besides my faulty father, This is not all about satanism, first step tell me your one true desire and sell your soul or you can just join and then I put it in the list on my 'about me' then, after that we can get to the fun stuff, games, discussion, k-pop of course, and everything else I am no wolf in sheeps clothing I have come to you in full form, join and we can have....

๐•บ๐–“๐–Š ๐–๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–™๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š...

In addition to that we will do a raffle every friday and whomever wins gets all the acorns I have gotten throughout the week

Followers so far...

๐•พ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–“ ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–˜๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–‘ (๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–š๐–Š ๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š):

@๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ฐ - ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ

@๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฑ - ๐”„๐”จ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ฐ

@-๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ถ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ซ - ๐”ˆ๐”ต๐”ฌ ๐”’๐”—9 ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ

@๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข-15 - ๐”–๐”‘๐”–๐”‡ ๐”’๐”—8 ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ (๐”ก๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ช)

@๐”ฉ๐”ฆ-๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ - ???

@๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ข๐”ฅ๐”ถ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ค-๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ - ๐”—๐”ฌ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ช๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก

6e18f449ed6b817abb3d069305014968.jpgย ย edb7395e13d0b258aa303d1d6b321186.jpgย  6e18f449ed6b817abb3d069305014968.jpg

Edited 4 times, last by TaeilSkittles ().

• Nice so you've setup your own church huh?

Let the battle commence :!:

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–˜๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–‘, may the best church win may the worst burn and perish

6e18f449ed6b817abb3d069305014968.jpgย ย edb7395e13d0b258aa303d1d6b321186.jpgย  6e18f449ed6b817abb3d069305014968.jpg

• ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–˜๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–‘, may the best church win may the worst burn and perish

I suggest we go forth and look for supporters in the upcoming battle

• lol i see (btw since you are my rival I appoint you as God)

it was a Stargate reference...

And no I could never be appointed as God I'm his humble servant don't aspire to godhood too much work too much responsibility...like the chinese dynasties of old I'd much prefer to be an advisor as oppose to the Emporer.

• it was a Stargate reference...

And no I could never be appointed as God I'm his humble servant don't aspire to godhood too much work too much responsibility...like the chinese dynasties of old I'd much prefer to be an advisor as oppose to the Emporer.

i see, i need a god rival though lol

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!