genuine question

• everyone agrees on personality being the most important factor when it comes to choosing a partner

yet i could swear a good chunk of people you can find out there both irl and online that decide within the first few minutes of meeting someone if they are ever gonna give them a chance or not

and from there a lot of things can get them disqualified but rarely does someone make out of that 'not my type'zone

yet personality is something that you actually get to know little to nothing of until you've known the person for a considerable amount of time atleast and from then, you get to know them even better with time

something doesnt add up.......

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• I go for a person's personality and luckily I've found it in my partner, he makes me laugh as he has a sense of humour and I think that it is the most important element.

• I feel like you're talking about attraction vs. love when it's looks vs. personality.

Yes, obviously looks play a huge role in immediate attraction, but most people aren't willing to put up with good looks and a shit personality.

• I feel like you're talking about attraction vs. love when it's looks vs. personality.

Yes, obviously looks play a huge role in immediate attraction, but most people aren't willing to put up with good looks and a shit personality.

I mean, that's what i was pointing out

There's a lot a person whose looks attracted someone can do WRONG to get eliminated

But how often do you see an ugly person being reconsidered by someone solely because of their personality over time?

Sure happens but not exactly the most frequent occuring

Doesn't that basically mean personality does not play a more defining role than physical attraction and status

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!