Hebrew Israelites step on the Quran and insult Islam

• This kind of thing happens in Trump voter territory, but in a diverse city like Chicago with all races and religions? It seems like they are purposely looking for trouble. I doubt they even believe in Hebrew religion, just like a lot of so called Christians say they believe in Jesus but want to bomb the Middle East. Sociopathic people are often clever and know hiding behind religion and other dogmas allows them to get away with more things than it would with just their actual intentions exposed.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• teshub im sick and tired of you using my religion to make your stupid fucking threads. please stop it.

• teshub im sick and tired of you using my religion to make your stupid fucking threads. please stop it.

There’s the ignore option. You shouldn’t police what other users post unless they did something against forum rules. If you have a problem with the specific content, contact the person on Twitter who originally posted it and made it public for others to share. Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!