Do you believe in black magic and curses ?

• my story if you feel like reading it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i believe in black magic..

i also believe in jinns.

but if you don't that's okay :)

sorry your community would treat you that way </3

• No, I don't believe in curses or magic of any kind.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also, just for clarifications in Christianity I think a Jinn would be closer to a demon or an evil spirit.

The Holy Spirt is similar to روح القدس in Islam.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Edited once, last by Yseki ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!