why does Winter get all the high notes??

• This is something I’ll never get

in Black Mamba Ningning got it but it wasn’t very high tbh, and other than that her and Winter got the exact same lines

Next Level - 2 high notes, Winter does them ?? Ningning doesn’t get any. If a non fan listened to NL they’d think Winter is the main vocalist

Savage - I actually like how they distributed them. Winter’s high note fits her and Ningning’s too

Dreams Comes True - Winter gets the high notes

in most of their bsides too. in I’ll Make You Cry Winter has most of the high notes and adlibs, the only time Ningning is has one is Aenergy

Approved the thread.
  • Korean. And knetz like her voice but they're Delulu calling her main vocal when on knowing bros they said Ning Ning was main vocal and winter made a stank face shes so jealous.

• Ningning has more range so while she can do high notes she can also do low notes which Winter can't (hasn't shown so far) everyone has been praising Ningning for reaching d3 which is very hard to sing but she did it perfectly (at the start with Karina)

• Korean. And knetz like her voice but they're Delulu calling her main vocal when on knowing bros they said Ning Ning was main vocal and winter made a stank face shes so jealous.

nah shut the fuck up Winter’s not jealous

I wasnt trying to get Winter hate I like her voice. I’m just wondering damn

• I was just watching vocal showcase of dream come true and someone here kind of explained it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ningning has more range so while she can do high notes she can also do low notes which Winter can't (hasn't shown so far) everyone has been praising Ningning for reaching d3 which is very hard to sing but she did it perfectly (at the start with Karina)

• because she can sing them

• I was just watching vocal showcase of dream come true and someone here kind of explained it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That D3 was so sexy :pepe-hype: Ningning is a weapon :pepe-simp:

• winter's voice might appeal more it's not only about who has better technique all the time

• Idk, I just love Winter's high notes :lover1:

• Both Ningning and Winter are capable vocalists so it's really not an issue which one between them get high notes. Winter's voice (and singing style) probably fits more with the style that sm prefer (that very Yoo Young Jin-esque) while Ningning range is bigger. Ningning's lownote is oustanding and i'm glad they show it in Dreams Come True. Being a good vocalist is not only hitting highnote you know, Ningning being able to hit that lownote so well is a testament of how she's one.

• Aespa had themselves said they don't have any official positions. And stop with that winter stank face fake rumours. Also stop bringing twitter drama here. We know you aren't a MY.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!