Its been like a year since aespa's debut and i wanna ask, Does everyone now accepts them as 4th gen leaders or do denialists still exist

• denialistis are always going to exists lol

Fans just gotta move forward cuz aespa is the leader rn, but u can't always convince people who are stuck in their own pov.

• you guys keep making these posts about how aespa is leading 4th gen and talking about everyone being in denial or denying that they're currently leading but i have yet to see anyone say otherwise? who is saying they aren't?

why is it necessary to make a thread every day about aespa leading 4th gen unless mys are so insecure about aespa's ranking they need to remind everyone that they're the Leaders of 4th Gen every 36 milliseconds

yes, they are lol

This is because they want to experience throught this idols the success than never in their life are going to get. That is why they are so obssesed about this, and talking all the time about this make it more real to them. Yeah, i know, is fucking pathetic. :pepefacepalm:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!