I wonder why Wonyoung has no friends her age (NOT INVITING FOR HATE)

• Please don’t start projecting and say “it’s because she’s mean”. Any staff or person that has met her said she was an angel and watching her variety appearances I do believe it, she seems like a very sweet girl

Wonyoung’s an introvert even if it doesn’t seem like it because she’s all bubbly when she’s MCing. When asked just a few days ago who was her idol friends outside of her group ( or IZ*ONE ) she answered with a much older woman that does variety shows I think? It’s clearly someone she met on set kinda like how you can bond with your 35 years old coworker at 19. But she doesn’t seem to have similar age friends at all. Meanwhile Yujin revealed her and Ningning had a meal together recently.

She even had a maknae collab with Yuna, that OMG girl, Shuhua. Was hoping for Yuna and her to be friends but they just seem to be acquaintances on good terms :( but not FRIENDS

I’m just wondering.. Is it because she’s so pretty she’s a little intimidating? And since she’s quiet ppl don’t dare to talk to her either?

Or maybe she’s just so shy she can’t do small talk, and unless whoever is with her is very extroverted and talkative you can’t become friends unless you spend A LOT of time together?

That’s all I was just curious and it makes me kinda sad for her as someone who’s also very introverted.

I really hope she gets some same aged idol friends this year :lovec:

Approved the thread.
  • The reasons are same with other idols maybe?

With the tight schedules and the amount of training+practices... might be the main reason why.

A lot of idols only seems closer with their oen group members, maybe also friends with other idols.

And just like us, we sometimes "filter" who we're be friend with based on how click we are with them, and it needs a lot of time to get to know more about our friends. But idol have short amount of time to keep in contact or limited interaction with other idols sometimes.

Most idols got closer from collab project because they'll practice together and added into same group chat, but again not all of people are good at keep in touch moreover when they're busy or not really good in chatting conversations (I can relate to this a lot 💀)

So i guess Wooyoung more comfortable with people she spend a lot of time with, because she can get to know them better. And she have decent amount of friends tho, from iz*one or KBS collabs. Maybe she will gain more with this MC opportunity like Arin did.

• Jennie also said once she has very few friends yet it looks like she's very popular

Idk i think most kpop idols are like this, they just know each other and are friendly from surface but the people that they have an actual connection, "i can trust them 100%" type of thing are few.

Isnt like this for most people anyway?

• Jennie also said once she has very few friends yet it looks like she's very popular

Idk i think most kpop idols are like this, they just know each other and are friendly from surface but the people that they have an actual connection, "i can trust them 100%" type of thing are few.

Isnt like this for most people anyway?

That's probably the difference between friends vs colleagues.

It's so extremely simple for idols to have friends. 1) Fans need to mind their own f*kn business when idol talk among each other. 2) that's it.

I don't get why there's so many questions such as 'Why ABC doesn't have friends' or 'XYZ is lonely', why'd you think? The moment an idol talk with one another, shit hit the fan, especially opposite sex. Fans need to take out that anal beads they have and allow idols to have a proper conversation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!