[theqoo] A toddler doing Jin's Super Tuna Challenge

• source: [theqoo] A toddler doing Jin's Super Tuna Challenge

방탄 진 슈퍼참치에 춤추는 아이 ㅋㅋㅋ.mp4 - 스퀘어 카테고리
    https://twitter.com/a23cha/status/1467698641825845248?s=21 덩실덩실 귀여움 ㅋㅋㅋ
    theqoo.net

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She's so cute

Comments:

1. Aww! So cute!!!!!!!!!
    2. Cuuuuute
    3. Her little short arms are so cute
    4. The baby is so excited
    5. The era of Baby Shark is gone.
      The era of Super Tuna has come.
    6. Babies dance as soon as they hear this song, it's Super Tuna's charm
    7. Oh, so cute
    8. The baby is so cute
    9. The second Baby Shark
    10. External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

11. Her arms are too short aww
    12. Oh my, it's so cute that babies have short arms so they can't lift them over their heads
    13. Her little arms are too short to do it, cute

THE LITTLE YELL AT 00:24

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!