[NB] BTS finally opens personal Instagram accounts 8 years after debut, netizens react

• source: BTS finally opens personal Instagram accounts 8 years after debut

BTS finally opens personal Instagram accounts 8 years after debut
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

AVvXsEioOyiCcEK6VFzLlS5jdnQZY0uRxQpSZLuJaS8pK-ndz1bn2JDw-Mz6JQDjhDplmDIiihYmg9bnkSla998D-OxJYpZokEOwNpX-WczWtCjfD4O7Ty4YKk3ZB8QUbKcJW7jv4xqj9G9vABfvsorLz4M_4pGwsJIxp1asTqmPeLBkYzHlg0gIe5yT4u_R=s16000

Article: BTS members finally open personal Instagram accounts

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+303] The underbar in Jin Jungkook's ID is JK, he's seriously a genius... they're all genius idols for opening Instagrams right before they go on long vacations 🥺

2. [+154] Guys, did you know?? That Jungkook's ID has the entire alphabet except his own initials J and K? and Jimin just kept his simple with only his initials ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so funny to me..

3. [+78] Jungkook's ID ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why is he so cute, seriously 💜 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So daebak, personal Instagram accounts, just daebak. What a perfect Christmas present 😍

5. [+60] I seriously doubted my eyes at first;;; I wonder if we can look forward to stories and reels???? 🥺🥺🥺🥺

6. [+2] The follower count goes up by the tens of thousands every time I refresh

7. [+22] Sukjin has such a rare ID ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's just jin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+7] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is so crazy, they finally have Instagram accounts... seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+3] Our maknae's ID is so long that I thought two people were tagged ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+17] Jungkook's ID ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you can really see their personalities with the way they chose their IDs ㅋㅋㅋ

AVvXsEhlYL5sv8PIgR24OM0Bjr_Jnkl5ZhtRQgwyVJMy92hWbVcjeSTTr2bEVJ297o847OKINCW61R6jmrI7MrlSRtoaTomMduXVz3JtI-5trEA4hCBjS9MknsIF-Wx-yeFtF1O2ybD-tdEY3nC-xjD8ldHu1hJWvBJGlvXny43mySEix0eCadeTlwI_DkzC=s16000

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!