[instiz] Knetz react to NU'EST Hwang Minhyun dancing face-to-face closely with a female dancer

• source: https://www.instiz.net/name_enter/82184788?page=4&category=2

1vxqhbY.png

Were they really this close to each other?

Comments:

1. They aren't
    2. It's the angle of the photo
    3. ㅋㅋㅋ No ㅋㅋ
    4. How did they manage to capture this exact moment so well? ㅜㅋㅋㅋ The pictures came out like this keke
    5. ㅋㅋㅋㅠ's not really ㅠㅠㅠ
    6. No ㅋㅋ It looks like that because of the angle lol
    7. Makes me wonder how the photographer captured this angle perfectly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But... ㅠㅠㅠ
    8. External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    9. The fans clap really well
    10. LOL I was a little excited to see this hahaha
    11. From the front, there is some distance between their faces..! Although it is tricky to see ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
    12. It's because of the angle. If you look at the dance video, it's not like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    13. What is this Hwang Minhyun, what is this!!!
    14. Wow, I can't even see the woman's face, but the atmosphere is...
    15. Minhyun-ah...
    16. I saved the moment into my memory for eternity

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• face to face doesn't care

but look how gently he used his arms on her hips and then on the left side of her back!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!