[PN] The country whose Netflix Top 10 TV Shows are all K-Dramas

• Source: The country whose Netflix Top 10 TV Shows are all K-Dramas - Pannatic

5TJl4V42QMSiEUC4Q86Soc.jpeg

-I have an Indonesian friend. She really loves Hometown Cha Cha Cha and won't stop telling me to watch itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-At this point, we can speak in Korean in Indonesia and people would still understand us

-Indonesia is an important market to us, especially since they have a big population...

-I'm always thankful for Indonesia<3

-Whoa... Wasn't Eru like... super famous in Indonesia??

-Isn't Indonesia that country that had BTS, Blackpink, and Twice as their guests in Tokopedia...? Their lineup for that show is even better than our lineup for awards ceremonies...

-Why Empress Ki?? How could an old drama make it up to the Top 10 TV Shows there?

-Whoa... Even the Top 10 TV Shows list in our own country isn't like that... This is amazing...

-I really want to go to Indonesia for a vacation...

-I've been to Indonesia before and when I turned on the TV, they were airing a Korean drama with some dubbing on...

-Indonesians really do love Korean dramasㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're the 4th country with the biggest population in the world...

-Thank you Indonesia, two thumbs up!!

-Wasn't Reply 1988 from like... years ago?? It's really amazing how it still ranks in the Top 10 now...

-They really like various genres of K-Dramas...

-I really want to go to Indonesia!!!

-I have only watched one of the K-Dramas on the list...ㅋㅋㅋ This is really fascinating...

-I think they have watched more K-Dramas than I have ever watched in my life...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!