when you shuffle TAEYEON to feel something but a ballad won’t play

• so accurate lmao

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also this goes for those who say she is only capable of singing ballads :pepe-toast: my girl has so many bops

it reminds me of this tweet too lmao

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• who complains about a Taeyeon ballad anyway :clown::clown: clowns, ballads are god's gift idc

i love her ballads and it's honestly not the drag haters think it is BUT it does annoy me when they use it as a way to say she's not versatile or boring when it's clear that they haven't listened to her discography at all

External Content www.youtube.com

Edited once, last by jjjkkm ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!